Congrats rain_storm, have a good birthday!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Really nice Kirl, I love it! I love the Enya music too, it probably sounds a bit too colorful for Padman thoughlol, enya wasn't available in black and white.
If there are two paths for a current to follow, and one path has 1/9 the resistance of the other path, then 90% of the current will flow along the path of least resistance, and the remaining 10% will flow along the path of most resistanceThanks for the correction, but that doesn't really change anything. Point is the behaviour of the entire system can be predicted with 100% acuracy, how does free will figure into that?