Author Topic: WIREFRAME CHALLENGE 2011  (Read 10092 times)

Offline TinDragon

• Pentium
    • View Profile
    • J2K's blog
Re: WIREFRAME CHALLENGE 2011
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2011 »
Have posted my entry, it's not anywhere near my planned idea, which was going to have far more going on but hopefully whats there people will like. Atleast i got something coded and had a chance to make a model for it in blender, something that I enjoyed even tho its a simple shape :)

Offline ferris

• Pentium
    • View Profile
    • Youth Uprising Home
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2011 »
Powering through to get mine done today, hehe. Oldschool hardware is brutal ;)
http://iamferris.com/
http://youth-uprising.com/

Where the fun's at.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline ferris

• Pentium
    • View Profile
    • Youth Uprising Home
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2011 »
Well, unfortunately, looks like I won't be able to finish in time. Congratulations and good luck to all who DID finish; my release will have to wait until Solskogen to see the light of day. Far too ambitious for the time period I gave myself. I DID, however, accomplish my first effect goal, which was a world first on Atari VCS (yup, no point in keeping the platform secret now), and I hope nobody does it before me, hehe. Anyways, I had fun trying to push the deadline, but it pushed back a little too hard this time.
http://iamferris.com/
http://youth-uprising.com/

Where the fun's at.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Pixel_Outlaw

• Pentium
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011 »
Well, unfortunately, looks like I won't be able to finish in time. Congratulations and good luck to all who DID finish; my release will have to wait until Solskogen to see the light of day. Far too ambitious for the time period I gave myself. I DID, however, accomplish my first effect goal, which was a world first on Atari VCS (yup, no point in keeping the platform secret now), and I hope nobody does it before me, hehe. Anyways, I had fun trying to push the deadline, but it pushed back a little too hard this time.

Well, there is absolutely nothing wrong with releasing an entry after the contest if you really feel an idea is worth seeing done!
Sometimes, the effect is the reward and when you complete your goal you don't need it to be voted on. I'd still like to see it when finished!
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Moroboshisan

• Amiga 1200
  • C=64
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2011 »

no poi to keep your WorldFirst just for yourself... pott it here as long as you finish it! Nobody would complain, I guess! ;)

...can't wait to see it! ;)

Offline Shockwave

• good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011 »
Seems like we'll have to wait until Solskogen to see this world first, it would be great if you can post it on here after you've released it :)
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

• good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011 »
About 4 1/2 hours to go!
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Rbz

• Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rbraz.com/
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2011 »
Welldone to all participants!

My excuse for not entering this time is... not enough free time... NO! My signature is already too heavy, too much trophies!  ;)

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

• good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011 »
15 entries in this comp is a really good turn out - thank you to everyone who entered the challenge!  I am browsing on my phone at the moment, I'll put the voting up around lunch time today.  Good luck to all the entrants, going to be tough to call the top three this time!
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won: