Okay... here is my Win32 UNICODE project for VS11... It compiles a simple Win32 unicode window to 2560 bytes as release version. However, trying to compile as debug version causes a lot of errors - i dont know why nor whats wrong. If you take a look inside the compiled release version, you will notice, there are three sections atm: .text, .rdata, .reloc ... And behind the section where are the required dll and functions names are stored - also at 0x800 there is a 512 byte section with 20 bytes of something i dont know what this is for and why does this happens... When i add some more code to this project, some more undefined bytes will be flollow here. Probaly the exe may get one more 512 byte section, which is called .data - again i dont know why nor when does this happens.
I checked the compiler settings and due fact there are so many options, i am not sure if all the options for this project are okay or if there are points, that should be changed.