Author Topic: Would love to get in contact with some people from Crionics (DK)  (Read 1806 times)

Offline vtlmks

• C= 64
    • View Profile
Not sure where to put this, but here we go:

I've started to do a remake of "Hardwired" by The Silents and Crionics and would love to get in touch with Deftronic, Murphy, Saxs and The Spy from Crionics and Guzzler/The Silents. To see if they have any of the sources still, would make life a lot easier, as it's really a huge amount of code to go through, disassembled with help of IDA-Pro for the moment.

If anyone know them, ask them if it would be okay for me to get in touch, or give them my email: vtlmks@gmail.com

Thanks!

Offline boogop

• C= 64
    • View Profile
hey I'd love to get in touch with Xography and ask them to release the source for the Crystal 2 BBS ad. It's got a dot tunnel I love.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline vtlmks

• C= 64
    • View Profile
Easiest would be to start a new topic instead of replying to me, that way you get more views.

Offline boogop

• C= 64
    • View Profile
lol my point was that neither of our requests are very likely to get answered. Who knows where those guys are now. If I was more serious about it, Pouet would probably be the place as I've seen one or two members of old groups post there, I think.  ;)
Challenge Trophies Won: