Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: ferris on February 18, 2007
-
Here's a nice little collaboration with Waffle for the party Icons '07. It's a 40k intro and it placed 2nd in the 64k category. Unfortunately, it was finished at the party, and Waffle couldn't receive any more of my code updates, so some of the text alignment is off but I think this turned out really nice.
get it here: http://www.scene.org/file.php?file=/parties/2007/icons07/64k/yup-purple.zip&fileinfo
and pouet: http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=29742
As we were working on this, we noticed it looked a bit like a traction intro, so we decided to make it more so with the loading bar and such :D
Really fun to work on and I think it went very well for my first play with OpenGL. Linux and Mac ports available soon, and I really hope you guys like this.
Cheers and happy coding,
-Jake
-
Well done Jake, I already added my TU at pouet :) Great little 40kb. I liked the music too.
-
Thats really cool. The galaxy like things look wicked, nice tune too :)
-
Nice one. That fractal particle aggregation looks great and the music is perfect.
-
Glad you all like it!
Expect a how-to article on the subject of the DLA you mentioned ;)
-
Very cool
-
nice nice...you can also get it there: http://www.intro-inferno.com/production.php?id=2460 (http://www.intro-inferno.com/production.php?id=2460) ;)
-
A solid production with some great effects and good transitions. The music is really, really good. Amazing what you can cram into 40k.
-
The frog spawn is great :D
Jim
-
Well done. I really like it. Has some nice and new effects in it.
Excellent work !!!
-
awesoem work thrygrion.. and as said on II, hook me up with the tune. wicked nice music :)
-
http://thygrion.untergrund.net/yup-purple-xm.zip
Tune :D
-
much <3 for that one, thanks :)