Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: Shockwave on February 21, 2007

Title: DBF - Dragonballs
Post by: Shockwave on February 21, 2007
You can get it at Intro-Inferno, or at our showcase Dragon Balls (http://dbfinteractive.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item43)

The main reason for this post is that I have decided to release the source code which is attached (only members of the forum who are logged in will be able to see the attachment).
Title: Re: DBF - Dragonballs
Post by: benny! on February 21, 2007
Wow. Congratulations to the whole team. Very nice demo. Good code, groovy music
and cool design ( I really do like the colours ... ).

Thumb up !!!
Title: Re: DBF - Dragonballs
Post by: Shockwave on February 21, 2007
Thanks Benny :) Glad that you liked it.
Title: Re: DBF - Dragonballs
Post by: taj on February 24, 2007
This is a great prod. I voted for it :-)
Title: Re: DBF - Dragonballs
Post by: Shockwave on February 24, 2007
Thanks Taj :) I think I spent too much time looking at it myself when I was writing it!
If anyone wants to use any part of the source, go ahead.