Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: stormbringer on August 29, 2007

Title: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on August 29, 2007
Win32 Remake of The Champs intro on Amiga
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: Clyde on August 29, 2007
Welldone dude :)
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on August 29, 2007
thanks mate!

this intro is almost 20 years old on the Amiga!!!
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: benny! on August 30, 2007
Yeah. That Champs Intro definately is worth porting !!!
Thanks a lot - brings a lot of memory  :goodpost:
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: Shockwave on August 30, 2007
Nostalgic moment for me there :)

Thanks Stormbringer for another excellent conversion! K+
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on August 30, 2007
yes... nostalgic moments... these were the golden days...
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: Shockwave on August 30, 2007
Those were the days.... But you know, there is a certain Boulders intro that I'd love to see converted :)
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on August 30, 2007
hehe... I know.. I started looking at it already.... just a bit of patience... it will come soon
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: Shockwave on August 30, 2007
hehe... I know.. I started looking at it already.... just a bit of patience... it will come soon

I'd probably love you in a non gay way if you manage to do a 1:1 conversion of that one.
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on August 30, 2007
 :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies:

hehehe... actually I also set for myself another challenge.. but it will take much more work than the one you mean... BTW can you guess my own challenge?
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: WidowMaker [retired] on September 02, 2007
This one is ok but it's routines are too simple. It was not much of a challenge for you? Still good conversion but perhaps try harder ones.
Title: Re: The Champs - Black Shadow cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on September 02, 2007
none of these were a big challenge.... usually it takes me 4-5 hours to rip, recode these things.. I do not have much time during the week and the week-ends too so ... but towards the end of the year I scheduled some more challenging projects.

this one was remade for the sake of nostalgia, nothing else. It's an almost 20 years-old intro and The Champs were really a legend back in 88...

also I like to have these intros running smoothly and properly not like they run under WinUAE or similar..