Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: Clyde on September 06, 2007
-
Hi,
Here's a little something I put together in Freebasic , utilizing Jim's Tiny Sid Library in conjuction with Rbraz's Bmp2Raw / Bin2Bas utilities & using the Tiny Ptc Extension.
Thanks for watching,
Clyde.
-
Nice little something. ;)
-
Yeps nice little intro aswell as the nice starfield..
-
Nice oldschool sid thing Clyde :)
I liked the Space Sperm as well :D
-
Thanks very much dudes :)
-
Really good and oldschoolish. Nice one, Clyde dude !!!
-
Cheers Benny dude :)
-
@Clyde:
Nice oldskoolish... thx a lot for greetings! =)
-
Hope the next one pushes the boat out a bit further too :)
Kryton for instance had lots of nicec effects. It would be good to see you build on the success of that demo next time.
-
@Va!n: No probs dude, and thanks.
@Shockie: I'm currently planning on something a bit bigger for the next one.
-
Yep, I think you need to push yourself more :) You'll find it more satisfying.
-
Just remember - no rotating cubes ;)
Jim