Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: stormbringer on September 30, 2007

Title: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on September 30, 2007
Win32 Remake of the Vision Factory cracktro on Amiga (probably the last VF intro?)
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: taj on September 30, 2007
Hi Stormbringer, your scroll text says "sperical dreams"...was that a copy of the original or a simple spelling mistake? Might want to update the release.
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: benny! on September 30, 2007
Yeah ... more copper-madness. Cool as ever !!!
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: Shockwave on September 30, 2007
It's a 1:1 conversion again!

I must confess that I didn't like the original of this intro, but as a conversion it is faultless!
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: stormbringer on September 30, 2007
@chris: the typo is in the original too... it's actually Sherical Dream (I guess it should be Spherical Dreams).. but since I ripped the scroll text "as is"....
FYI: http://kestra.exotica.org.uk/demo.php?id=15896
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: taj on September 30, 2007
@chris: the typo is in the original too... it's actually Sherical Dream (I guess it should be Spherical Dreams).. but since I ripped the scroll text "as is"....
FYI: http://kestra.exotica.org.uk/demo.php?id=15896

In that case , I guess as its a conversion, you should leave it!
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: Jim on October 01, 2007
Or just add (sic) after it :P

Jim
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: Clyde on October 01, 2007
Nice one Stormbringer.
Title: Re: Vision Factory - Soundfactory cracktro
Post by: Hotshot on October 17, 2007
very good  ;D

 :cheers: