Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: Rbz on March 26, 2008
-
Thanks Stormbringer for MC68000 replay and music!
PRODUCTION NAME: CYBER ASSAULT Trainer
GROUP NAME: Fusion
ORIGINAL CODER: Ram/Fusion
MUSICIAN: Dutch USA Team
GRAPHICS: ANGEL DAWN/SCOOPEX
REMAKE CODE: rbz
-
What can I say?? again a perfect remake of my favorite trainer menu on Amiga! Thank you for your 100% accurate conversion!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
BTW, the music is by Dutch USA Team and it a rewriting of the original tune of the C64 game Thanatos
Respect sir!
-
Yeah, this one really was missing in the remakes
section! Very well done - love it!
-
Thx, yes, this one have a nice design for a trainer and good music too
-
The logo is really great :)
Nice remake.
-
I have to say it again:It fu**ing kicks ass!!!! I can't stop watching it :updance: :updance: :updance: