Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

PROGRAMMING => Freebasic => Topic started by: Hezad on October 15, 2008

Title: Playing with spherical projection
Post by: Hezad on October 15, 2008
Hey :)

Well .. I wanted to play with it :D It can look like a textured plasma sometimes, idk..

Nothing's really useful, but maybe it'll give some ideas to better coders than myself :D
Title: Re: Playing with spherical projection
Post by: Shockwave on October 15, 2008
Thats a nice effect :)

It definately looks like a textured plasma :)
I bet it would run acceptably fast with linear texture mapping too.
Title: Re: Playing with spherical projection
Post by: Hezad on October 16, 2008
thanks :)

Quote
I bet it would run acceptably fast with linear texture mapping too.
Yep maybe :P, I just wanted to code a quick program so I didn't thought a lot about it before actually coding it.  ;D