Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => General chat => Topic started by: Shockwave on June 26, 2009

Title: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Shockwave on June 26, 2009
Apparently he has died of a heart attack aged 50 years old.

...  R.I.P  I guess ... I thought he was a lunatic but he made some great records in his days.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Pixel_Outlaw on June 26, 2009

I really think his death is depressing. He was pretty messed up from early childhood and wasn't very mentally stable. I just think it is sad that he never really straitened out before loosing all hope to ever live as he should have been able to many years ago. It is a sad story with an even sadder ending I guess.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Clyde on June 27, 2009
A real sad shame!

RIP Micheal Jackson.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Hotshot on June 27, 2009
M.jackson took drugs overdose because I think he couldnt handle his life or meeting demands that he had do 50 Tours when He say he like to do some Tours and I think he sign death warrats with O2 without knowing that he had do 50 Tours!

RIP WACKO  :'(
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Clyde on June 28, 2009
Did you here the news that he apparently fell over a pram.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Shockwave on June 28, 2009
Thats bad :)
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Clyde on June 28, 2009
Yeah they said dont blame it on the buggy.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Shockwave on June 28, 2009
No comment!
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Clyde on June 28, 2009
I just had to get that fan based little joke out.

The guy was a genius with regards to singing and dancing, like the equivalent of the comic genius of Peter Sellers but in the dance world.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Shockwave on June 28, 2009
Comedy dancing springs to mind ;)
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: combatking0 on July 01, 2009
There goes my interview :(

I wonder if the Thriller album my mum has on Vinyl is worth owt. That was a great album.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Hotshot on July 01, 2009
people who sell M.jackson on ebay and I saw the news saying on ebay is going up 50% on M.Jackson!
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Clyde on July 01, 2009
I bet that we're see a similar thing to Elvis fans claiming and impersonators.
It's a shame that he's going to make more money now he's no longer with us.
And I wonder who now gets the rights to all the beetles songs and some Paul McCartney.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Shockwave on July 01, 2009
Now that I have thought about this all I feel really sad that he is gone.

I was never really a big fan of Michael Jackson but what got me thinking was that he was 50 when he died.  This is something that made me realise that he had always been famous for as long as I have been alive and I am 37 this year.

I realise that I have heard his music for pretty much all my life so I do feel sad for his passing. Somebody who was familiar has gone forever now, he left some good songs, I was never a huge fan but I did enjoy some of them and there was no doubt that Thriller was a real masterpiece.

Rest In Peace Michael, I think you had a sad life in many ways and I don't believe for one minute that you were guilty of the things you were accused of.. Rather people took advantage of your child like personality which you had because you were never allowed to have a childhood.

Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: combatking0 on July 01, 2009
It was very tempting to believe the media originated / circulated rumours about him at times, but when you weigh up the evidence, he had a pretty tough life some times.

That said, I did prefer his earlier works to his later songs, but he did have his moments after the 1980's.

I wonder what Jarvis Cocker's reaction has been?
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Shockwave on July 02, 2009
Jarvis should keep quiet I think, it wouldn't be appropriate for him to comment on this.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Clyde on July 02, 2009
Jarvis has quite an appropriate surname.

Anyways, Shockwave you took the words right out of my mouth dude in the other reply.
he he will be greatly missed.
Title: Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Post by: Clyde on July 07, 2009
18:00 BBC 2 - Memorial Concert.