Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => General chat => Topic started by: Clyde on July 10, 2009

Title: Wish List
Post by: Clyde on July 10, 2009
Got anything you'd really want for your Birthday / Christmas?
Why not share them with us! ;)

Im wishing for a new PC, b'day's around the next corner a ideally I need money but I'd quite like to get my mitts on Guitar Hero: Metallica for my Playstation 2, and if it's out near the end of August the new Slash album that he's currently working on, not a new Velvet Revolver album sadly but from his Twitter page there having a meeting about VR, so fingers crossed.

This might inspire you:
USB Gift (http://www.usbchainsaw.com/)
Title: Re: Wish List
Post by: hellfire on July 10, 2009
USB Gift (http://www.usbchainsaw.com/)
Quite a funny toy, but not a saw.
This is a saw:
(http://www.abload.de/img/sawtsix.jpg)
;D
Title: Re: Wish List
Post by: spitfire on July 10, 2009
Thats no saw, thats a post-apocalyptic demon destroyer!
Title: Re: Wish List
Post by: Clyde on July 10, 2009
Hehe!! I saw that earlier :D

Do any of you dudes have something you've allways dreamed of owning and / or want to get hold of?
Title: Re: Wish List
Post by: Shockwave on July 10, 2009
I want my son to have a great future :)
Title: Re: Wish List
Post by: combatking0 on July 10, 2009
I wish for:

a second Barcode Battler II: C0 machine
more people to be into Barcode Battlers
a Barcode Battler II: C2 machine
somebody who can translate Kanji text into English text, because all the rare Barcode Battler manuals are written in Japanese
Title: Re: Wish List
Post by: slinks on July 12, 2009
Let the Right One in on dvd. Sadly comes out the week after my birthday :vangry: