Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: WidowMaker [retired] on November 08, 2009

Title: Core intro
Post by: WidowMaker [retired] on November 08, 2009
An Intro I just coded for Core :)

Thanks to rbz for the help and the framework.
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Dr.Death on November 08, 2009
Wicked little intro m8 i really like the tunnel & the logo  :clap:
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: WidowMaker [retired] on November 08, 2009
Thx, I have a few days before I hand it over to tweak it.. :)
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Way.net on November 08, 2009
Excellant stuff WidowMaker [retired]. :)
Brilliant optical illusion effect with the tunnel,felt quite dizzy after watching it  :D
Good work dude.
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Shockwave on November 08, 2009
great music :)
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Moroboshisan on November 08, 2009
just a couple of glitches here... layers bug (my shitty notebook gfx card, I suppose..)
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: padman on November 08, 2009
Wow! Awesome stuff! :o Works fine here.
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Dr.Death on November 08, 2009
Just one thing could you make the scroller a bit slower its a bit hard to read sometimes??
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: benny! on November 08, 2009
Awesome work  :clap:
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: WidowMaker [retired] on November 08, 2009
Thanks for the kind comments..  :bananaphallus:

Moroboshisan, I think that it is a depth buffer problem there, I have no idea why it's happening on your notebook !

Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Moroboshisan on November 08, 2009
I think that it is a depth buffer problem there, I have no idea why it's happening on your notebook !

My notebook is a shitty "Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family" based one... XP-SP3 with August 2009 DX installed
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: WidowMaker [retired] on November 08, 2009
Maybe depth buffer is not supported?

I'm surprised it ran at all tbh! :)
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Moroboshisan on November 08, 2009
Maybe depth buffer is not supported?

any suggestion about some kind of report-tool to test my video card?
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: Rbz on November 08, 2009
Looking good 8)
Title: Re: Core intro
Post by: prime_evil on December 26, 2009
yeah its wicked... saw it in a core release...