Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: syn9 on March 16, 2010
-
hey guys. i've returned with a short new demo. made in roughly 24 hours. only one scene, no music, like pretty much all my posts =D just something pretty to look at. c&c welcome =D Thanks for viewing!
http://syn9.thingie.net/download/jet_complex_zero.zip
(http://syn9.thingie.net/download/jet_4.png)
-
Very nicely done - the alpha effects and the fire are excellent :)
Runs on my netbook too!
Jim
-
Very nice looking.
-
Works just great and looks awesome ... well done!
-
Pretty nice as always, I just miss a little bit of post processing, like glow for example :)
... made in roughly 24 hours. only one scene, no music...
I hope you can find some more time to enter liquid compo (http://www.dbfinteractive.com/forum/index.php/topic,4642.0.html) ;)
-
Indeed... I'd love to see your style applied to one of our challenges.
As far as this one is concerned, I really liked the colours you chose and considering its such a quickly made thing it's astonishingly well put together.
-
thanks guys.
id like to participate in the liquid one, but it doesnt quite fit my coding style. specifically:
Procedural graphics entries are allowed as long as it is one single file <16kb no animations allowed, file must not permanently write on hard drive.
my releases usually require a bunch of external dll's and are several hundred kb
-
@syn:
This rule is only for procedural still images (@Shocky: Correct my if I am wrong) -
so you can of course submit an entry which requires MB's of DLL's and stuff. Read
this post here:
http://www.dbfinteractive.com/forum/index.php/topic,4642.msg62492.html#msg62492 (http://www.dbfinteractive.com/forum/index.php/topic,4642.msg62492.html#msg62492)
-
ah, in that case, i'll try and come up with something =D