Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: nzo on July 02, 2010

Title: New remake at last!
Post by: nzo on July 02, 2010
Well, finally got around to finishing this classic..
Title: Re: New remake at last!
Post by: zawran on July 02, 2010
Nice to see this old thing again, and we all know that Denmark equals win, hehe.
Title: Re: New remake at last!
Post by: Rbz on July 02, 2010
Nice work Nzo!
Title: Re: New remake at last!
Post by: Shockwave on July 03, 2010
What a charming old demo from 1987 :) Great work on the conversion, you got everything spot on perfect!
Title: Re: New remake at last!
Post by: Dr.Death on July 04, 2010
I will get this classic when I get back from holiday. Ahh defender of  the crown what a game this was the reason I bought my amiga.