Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: Rbz on September 06, 2010

Title: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: Rbz on September 06, 2010
(http://www.pouet.net/screenshots/55787.jpg)

Hello all,

Here is our new 1kb intro, this time released at Sundown 2010 (http://www.sundowndemoparty.org/)

Download:
http://www.rbraz.com/codigos/prods/Codigos_-_SD2010.zip

Pouet:
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=55787


Requires: Pixel Shader 3.0 capable graphics card and d3dx9_32.dll installed.

Enjoy
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: benny! on September 07, 2010
Damn ... my hardware is too low. Screeny looks nice!
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: Xetick on September 07, 2010
All I got was a black screen. Tried both exe files.  :(
 
Nvida 8800 GTX, dual monitors
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: Jim on September 10, 2010
8600GT W7 64bit :)
Looks very pretty!

Jim
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: Rbz on September 11, 2010
Sorry dudes, I'll make a video capture of this later.
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: Rbz on September 11, 2010
Here's a Capped link + video for download:

Capped.tv (http://capped.tv/codigos-sd2010)

Video (http://www.rbraz.com/codigos/prods/video/Codigos_SD2010_1KB_Intro.rar)


Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: benny! on September 12, 2010
Thanks for the video.

It is really nice and I like the connection it has to the party name!
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: Shockwave on September 12, 2010
Thanks for supporting Sundown RBZ :)

I didn't go this year because I had an eye infection and couldn't drive but this actually made me want to code again and I did some lame fireworks after seeing this.. I am out of practice!

Anyway I still feel motivated thanks to you
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: efecto on September 12, 2010
Any decent coder would do this in 64 kb, but no, those cocky coders just use 1 kb.

Brilliant stuff, but next time use more bytes so we newbies don't feel like idots  ;) :cheers:
Title: Re: SD2010- 1kb Win32/Directx9
Post by: Rbz on November 21, 2010
Thanks guys

@efecto: I'm a newbie myself :)