Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: relsoft on July 25, 2006
-
http://fileanchor.com/47481-d
Can you guys try if this works on your system.
Space to change lighmodel.
Thanks!!!
-
Runs smooth and elegant here [ Duron 1.3GhZ - GeForce FX 5200 ]
Well done - looks fantastic ! Keep up your good work :||
-
thanks!!!
-
Runs very quick indeed Relsoft dude, nice one.
-
Works great,fast perfectly smooth and good looking :)
P4 3.0 GHZ, Radeon X300 SE
-
borken link :(
-
It went down for a while with me and now it works again..
I'll attach it because Rel seems like he's not around at the moment in case the host goes down again.
Exe is below;
-
Cool, works fine here :)
-
nice effect, runs fine here
-
Rel, you should do a proper demo / intro / whatever with your stuff and spread it around to see what feedback you get :)
-
Nice... Works great here also... ;D
Cool work.... I agree with Shockwave, a intro/demo would be awesome.... ;)
-
Rel, you should do a proper demo / intro / whatever with your stuff and spread it around to see what feedback you get :)
Sorry guys, not in the near future. We (Dr_D and I) are having our hands full rewriting the KART engine. More modular and reusable code. I might even use it for some of my demos.
Then again, I might just decide to do a proper demo in my spare time like mono and disco. :*)
Thanks for the feedback!
-
No problemo, best of wishes with your game and demo pursuits dude.
-
Thats very nice. Bump mapping and swilring tunnel and glow...almost enough for a 4k by itself !