Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
PROGRAMMING => Other languages => Blitz => Topic started by: valis on January 28, 2011
-
[went ahead and removed, not everyone has blitz installed, my apologies]
-
Please attach a binary; not everybody has Blitz installed.
-
Am I required to attach binaries in order to post?
Actually, come to think of it, I'll just go somewhere else. Ta ta!
-
OMG, what is this? Kindergarten? A request for a binary gets you all upset and makes you leave?? Fair enough, toodles then... ::)
-
@valis: This guy who politely asked to you Please..., because he do care about what you did, is the same guy who is able to this:
http://www.dbfinteractive.com/forum/index.php?topic=4806.0
So prove to us you are not just a little kid and come back to say Sorry.
-
Hellfire is one of the most helpful guys I know, there's no need to act like a kid because he wanted to see your program and offer some feedback.
I am also not able to view your program because there is no Binary attached Valis, if you have tantrums like that then this is not the place for you anyway.