Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: jokkmokk on February 05, 2011

Title: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
Post by: jokkmokk on February 05, 2011
Released lazy intro today after a few days coding. Nothing toooo special, though. Feel free to check us out..!

DL @ Attachment or Mediafire:

www.mediafire.com/?34l8z6c0rewbzoi (http://www.mediafire.com/?34l8z6c0rewbzoi)

Enjoy and comment please.

/ jOkkmOkk @ dhc
Title: Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
Post by: Dr.Death on February 05, 2011
Nice job m8  :clap:

How long you been codeing??
Title: Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
Post by: Shockwave on February 05, 2011
Hehe, cure song by Cerror and not typical colours that you'd expect from a little intro like this.

I like the sentiment and thanks for posting it, have some good Karma :)
Title: Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
Post by: jokkmokk on February 05, 2011
This intro is done in about 80% LUA and 20% C++, that is, I coded LUA for about a week. Never really used it. For C++ I coded about 5 years. Sorry about the size. I could really done this smaller, but I wanted to release it quite fast.

Thanks!