Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: jokkmokk on June 01, 2011

Title: CrystalVision 2D
Post by: jokkmokk on June 01, 2011
I am currently working on a 2D software engine called CrystalVision alongside with a game. This has taken the major priority and
I thought I just show you guys what I've been up to.

* Scene Editor (Not working, I will need some more time with this one)
* Script Editor (This is also an option to develop. Based on LUA I made CrystalVision Programming Language. Kind of stable, atm)
* Build your project into a .exe (You find your built project in the "project" folder, and yes, you need the .dll's)
* General stuff (Custom resolution size. Cleanup function *unstable*)

Before usage, please read the License Agreement in the Help.chm file...

Here is the code for a simple Hello World app in CVPL;

Code: [Select]
function cv2dparam.draw()
    cv2dparam.graphics.print("Hello World", 300, 300)
end

Preview:

(http://s2.postimage.org/jb3gtdp73/x2222.png) (http://www.postimage.org/)


Build 0080:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2r88u5cw69tdb22

Note; I will upload the latest builds also when I get the site finished. Tell me if your interested.

EDIT: http://crystalvision.warpzone.se/ (http://crystalvision.warpzone.se/)

Thank you guys...

- Lars.
Title: Re: CrystalVision 2D
Post by: Shockwave on June 02, 2011
Hi Lars,

Thanks for posting the link - to be honest with you though I don't know whether this is the best thing since sliced bread or the opposite?

Where can people get some information on the available script commands?
I got it to open a blank window but had to stop there!
Title: Re: CrystalVision 2D
Post by: padman on June 02, 2011
I only get an error message.  :-\

And btw a message stating "Cleaning up for files can be buggy and you risk data loss..." doesn't exactly encourage people to try out ur stuff...  ;)