Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

PROGRAMMING => C / C++ /C# => Topic started by: fog76 on February 24, 2012

Title: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: fog76 on February 24, 2012
BoRnTrO - (c) 2012 Insolit Dust
Code by Calogiuri Enzo Antonio.

Hello guys, this is the first production of Insolit Dust group called "BoRnTrO".
Sorry for the lack of fancy name, but needed something that would make the idea.

This small demo uses only 4 old school effects, to let know us and invite you to visit our website.
C++ source code included!!

Go to: http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=58704  (http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=58704)

Enjoy and visit http://insolitdust.sourceforge.net/ (http://insolitdust.sourceforge.net/)
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: LittleWhite on February 24, 2012
Nice demo. I hope to see more from you :)
I have to check the code :)

Maybe you made an error in the scroller (modaarchive) not sure though
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: hellfire on February 24, 2012
I really like the twister.
Lacks the finishing touches of a graphics artist, though.
The green font is rather ugly for example.
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: Kirl on February 24, 2012
I'm noobing out right here, I can't get it to run!  ???

I read the readme and it says to run "make", I guess that should be "Makefile" but then my laptop asks what program I want to open it with. I can use any text editor to view it, but it isn't nearly as dynamic as it probably should be.  ;)
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: Shockwave on February 24, 2012
I especially like the twister , thanks for sharing your first production :)

Good solid firsty!
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: LittleWhite on February 24, 2012
@Kirl : Are you under Linux ?

Otherwise, there is a Win32 (working on Win64 :D) port on Pouet.net :)
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: Kirl on February 25, 2012
Oops, downloaded the wrong file...  :harikari:

Cool demo, nice effects and tune!
Not very font of the green either though... ;)
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: Raizor on February 25, 2012
Very nice, saw this on Pouet last week. Twister is very cool! Agree with what the others are saying about the font though. Nice work.
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: jace_stknights on February 26, 2012
Cool stuff! Nice to see the source code!
Title: Re: BoRnTrO - Insolit Dust
Post by: benny! on February 26, 2012
 :clap: ... welcome to the scene. Cool borntro!