Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
GENERAL => Projects => Topic started by: padman on April 16, 2014
-
Hey guys,
finally back to coding I produced another completely useless gem I want to share with you:
It's called "Carlton Taskbar Dancer". :cheers:
The whole thing was put together in less than an hour. I got Carlton from giphy.com and the cheesy midi file from somwhere I can't remember. I tested it on Windows 7 and 8.
ESC exits. If Carlton loses focus, simply click on him again and then press ESC.
Anyway, enjoy! Feels good to be back. And don't blame me if you get the tune stuck in your head. ;D
Pad :)
[EDIT] 04-18-2014: New version. It now uses a MID file instead of an IT module. Filesize decreased from 570KB to 68KB. Carlton does a little warm up before the music starts. Not a bug, it's a feature. ;D And music now loops especially for Kirl. ;)
-
nice work! :clap:
mz :)
-
:carrot:
-
so Amusing :)
:clap:
-
Thanks guys ;)
-
Haha, awesome! :clap:
However, the music doesn't loop, for shame! ;D
-
However, the music doesn't loop, for shame!
New version with minor changes available in first post. With one major update: music now loops. Just for you mate. ^^
-
lulz... nice one.
only thing for me is the animation isnt synced to the music. animation is a bit fast, other than that, nice :P
-
It's playtime just increased with a factor of infinity, not bad sir! :cheers:
This demo is now approved by kirl! ;D