Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

PROGRAMMING => Freebasic => Topic started by: DrewPee on September 13, 2006

Title: Is there a Macintosh version of Freebasic?
Post by: DrewPee on September 13, 2006
Does anybody know of a port of FreeBasic to the Apple Mac Platform?
I use both PC and Mac at work so just wondered - I can't seem to see one anywhere?

DrewPee
Title: Re: Is there a Macintosh version of Freebasic?
Post by: Clyde on September 13, 2006
I believe there is a mac version dude, take alook at the official site www.freebasic.net or www.freebasic.net/forum
Title: Re: Is there a Macintosh version of Freebasic?
Post by: DrewPee on September 13, 2006
Just been on the forums . . . no macintosh version as yet - there is (obviously) a linux version that could be ported to the mac (especially INTEL macs) - but to do a version for PPC would be a real bitch! That is probably why nobody has done a version yet!

Never mind - I love the PC version anyway - cool!

DrewPee
Title: Re: Is there a Macintosh version of Freebasic?
Post by: Clyde on September 13, 2006
Sorry there mate, I thought their might of been. Perhaps they'll develope a mac version in the future; as it's becomming quite a popular basic language.