Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

GENERAL => General chat => Topic started by: spitfire on June 28, 2016

Title: 403 forbidden
Post by: spitfire on June 28, 2016
Every now and then when I visit dbf for the last month or so I get these 403 forbidden errors. They go away once I log in, but someones I cant even get past the login screen. Is it happening to anyone else?  Im connecting from outside europe if it matters.
Title: Re: 403 forbidden
Post by: inc. on June 28, 2016
Every now and then when I visit dbf for the last month or so I get these 403 forbidden errors.
Working from europe. All good on mobile and pc
Title: Re: 403 forbidden
Post by: va!n on June 28, 2016
@spitfire:
i am from germany and i have same problems since some time.
i have no idea why this happens. i thought dbf forums is damaged or near to close / shut down? :(
Title: Re: 403 forbidden
Post by: inc. on June 28, 2016
Hm, i can't confirm. Loggin in each Day on dbf. Working fine and i never saw a error message.
Title: Re: 403 forbidden
Post by: Rbz on June 29, 2016
That's weird, I've never saw this error on here.

What I see, accessing cpanel, was lots of this error:
File not found [/home/dbfinter/public_html/403.shtml]

I just uploaded a dummy 403.shtml file to just not fill up cpanel error log and see what I can catch that is causing this error.
I didn't see any issue with site CPU usage.

Quote
USAGE      CPU    vMEM(MB)    EP       
From            To                    a    m    l    a            m           l    a    m    l    vMf    EPf
06-22 04:00   06-22 05:00    0    8    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 05:00   06-22 06:00    0    8    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    1    20    0    0
06-22 06:00   06-22 07:00    0    40    100    0.27    61.03    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 07:00   06-22 08:00    0    8    100    0.15    0.15    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 08:00   06-22 09:00    0    8    100    0.15    0.15    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 09:00   06-22 10:00    0    8    100    0.15    0.15    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 10:00   06-22 11:00    0    16    100    0.15    0.15    256    0    3    20    0    0
06-22 11:00   06-22 12:00    0    16    100    0.15    0.15    256    0    5    20    0    0
06-22 12:00   06-22 13:00    0    12    100    0.14    9.66    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 13:00   06-22 14:00    0    20    100    0.03    8.54    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 14:00   06-22 15:00    0    8    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    3    20    0    0
06-22 15:00   06-22 16:00    0    8    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    3    20    0    0
06-22 16:00   06-22 17:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    3    20    0    0
06-22 17:00   06-22 18:00    0    20    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    3    20    0    0
06-22 18:00   06-22 19:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 19:00   06-22 20:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 20:00   06-22 21:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 21:00   06-22 22:00    0    8    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-22 22:00   06-22 23:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    5    20    0    0
06-22 23:00   06-23 00:00    0    8    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-23 00:00   06-23 01:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    4    20    0    0
06-23 01:00   06-23 02:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    4    20    0    0
06-23 02:00   06-23 03:00    0    8    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-23 03:00   06-23 04:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    3    20    0    0
06-23 04:00   06-23 05:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    2    20    0    0
06-23 05:00   06-23 06:00    0    12    100    0.00    0.00    256    0    3    20    0    0