Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

PROGRAMMING => Purebasic => Topic started by: KrazyK on May 19, 2022

Title: Stax remakes and PB source
Post by: KrazyK on May 19, 2022
PB source and compiled exe for the Leonid intro by Stax. You will need the x86 userlibraries included to run the source.
Compiled exe for the 'Four' intro screen by Stax.  Made it as close as I could without going crazy as the disting logo gave me a headache trying to copy it exactly.

Title: Re: Stax remakes and PB source
Post by: ~Ar-S~ on November 08, 2022
Thanks again, i like it.
Again a strange result in full screen (maybe because of a dual qhd screen ?).
Any chance to share your kk source lib ?
Title: Re: Stax remakes and PB source
Post by: KrazyK on November 10, 2022
Hi ~Ar-S~.
I didn't think anyone was still alive here. 😉
Which prod is giving you odd results on your funky LG screens?
Nice setup by the way.
The fullscreen option just uses the standard PB command:
OpenScreen(Width, Height, Depth, Title$ [, FlipMode [, RefreshRate]])
Refreshrate is set to 60hz for all my prods.
Try the stax source and replace the KK_Window(640,480)
With Openscreen(648,480,32,"Stax",#PB_Screen_WaitSynchronization,60) and see what happens.
Maybe change the flipmode to #PB_Screen_SmartSynchronization.
I wish I had space for dual qhd screens as
Elden Ring on my PS5 would look amazing.

L8rm8