Dark Bit Factory & Gravity

ARCHIVE => Archive => Java,JS & Flash => Topic started by: Blitz Amateur on November 08, 2006

Title: JavaScript effects
Post by: Blitz Amateur on November 08, 2006
I didn't want to hijack combatking0's topic, so I decided to make one for posting JavaScript demo-style effect, or whatever! :)

I'll start off with This! (http://elijah.aquivae.com/circles.html)
Title: Re: JavaScript effects
Post by: benny! on November 08, 2006
@Blitz Amateur:

Nice one ...



@topic:

Already posted, but it really fits to this topic - so I post the link again ;)

Here is my js library including some demostyle javascript fx !!!

http://www.weltenkonstrukteur.de/?site=works&prd=jsfbgl
Title: Re: JavaScript effects
Post by: combatking0 on November 08, 2006
Cool. I'll send in some of my games too.
Title: Re: JavaScript effects
Post by: Shockwave on November 08, 2006
Awesome delerium  ;D Nice one Chris!!
Title: Re: JavaScript effects
Post by: rdc on November 10, 2006
I missed this one somehow. Nice effect.