Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Galahad

Pages: [1]
1
Projects / Re: Turbo Trax by Fairlight remake
« on: July 24, 2008 »
So still caring about the AMIGA. Cool  O0

I still have and use my Amiga A500 1.2 that I had when I cracked

2
Projects / Re: Turbo Trax by Fairlight remake
« on: July 21, 2008 »
@Galahad:

Yo - greetings - are you still active concerning demo/cracktro coding?

I've released a few games in the past years that were never 100% cracked first time around (Dragons Breath, Exile etc).

Photon of Scoopex is writing me a new cracktro, as I intend to re-release a few other cracks that were not done properly.

Most of my energies up until recently were directed toward WHDLoad (www.whdload.de)

3
Projects / Re: Turbo Trax by Fairlight remake
« on: July 20, 2008 »
Yes, the intro was originally coded by me. :)

Thanks for converting it, took me about 10 minutes to write it.  Some of the notes aren't played quite right, but other than that, a spot on conversion.

Pages: [1]