Author Topic: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.  (Read 4787 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pixel_Outlaw

  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 1390
  • Karma: 84
    • View Profile

Hope you have a good one. I won't get any fireworks this year because I have to work. Otherwise I would be doing my part in exploding things. Nothing says patriotism like purchasing miniature bombs and flairs from the Chinese  :P. I do really like watching the city fireworks show from on top of a hill nearby.


I REALLY still might do a demo or game featuring some stars and strips theme. I'll just need some time away from my job for that.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009 »
Yes, happy Independance day to all our visitors from America :)
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Hotshot

  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 2114
  • Karma: 91
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009 »
happy Independance day :)

Offline ferris

  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 841
  • Karma: 84
    • View Profile
    • Youth Uprising Home
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009 »
Happy 4th :)

...and sorry bitter Brits ;)
http://iamferris.com/
http://youth-uprising.com/

Where the fun's at.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009 »
...and sorry bitter Brits ;)

I'm not bitter :)

Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Pixel_Outlaw

  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 1390
  • Karma: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009 »


Celebration calls for noise. This little toy is illegal however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaoHoh4yU7A

Don't ask me if I made one yesterday.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009 »
Happy Celebrating :)
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline benny!

  • Senior Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 4384
  • Karma: 228
  • in this place forever!
    • View Profile
    • bennyschuetz.com - mycroBlog
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009 »
Yes, happy Independance day to all our visitors from America :)

I second that
[ mycroBLOG - POUET :: whatever keeps us longing - for another breath of air - is getting rare ]

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline combatking0

  • JavaScript lives!
  • Senior Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 4569
  • Karma: 235
  • Retroman!
    • View Profile
    • Combat King's Barcode Battler Home
Re: Happy Independance day to my fellow Americans.
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009 »
May the fourth be with you!

Oh, sorry, 2 months late ;)

Hope you all had a good time. We'll save our fireworks for that day of savagery, November the fifth.
You are our 9001st visitor.
Challenge Trophies Won: