Author Topic: Deliverance First Intro  (Read 7846 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Positron

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: 7
    • View Profile
Deliverance First Intro
« on: September 03, 2007 »
I won't start a new topic, for this reason I post it here.

Here is my first Intro for PC, I hope you like it.

[screenshot added - sw]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007 by Shockwave »

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007 »
I wish my first intro was as cool as that!

Well done Positron, have some positive Karma.
Btw, I think this belongs in the showcase part of the board where more people will download it, do you mind if I split this topic and move it into the showcase?
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline benny!

  • Senior Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 4384
  • Karma: 228
  • in this place forever!
    • View Profile
    • bennyschuetz.com - mycroBlog
Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007 »
Yeah. Nice first intro. Very cool (like the gfx + snd ).

It's definately worth splitting this up - so this gets its own thread.
[ mycroBLOG - POUET :: whatever keeps us longing - for another breath of air - is getting rare ]

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Positron

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: 7
    • View Profile
Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007 »
Quote
I wish my first intro was as cool as that!

Well done Positron, have some positive Karma.
Btw, I think this belongs in the showcase part of the board where more people will download it, do you mind if I split this topic and move it into the showcase?

Thanks, great you like it. I'm a fan of your Intros.

Yes, you are right. It will be ok if you move it.

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007 »
Topic split and moved. :)

Thanks for posting your first intro :)
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007 »
Nice one Positron :)
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Maxx

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 57
  • Karma: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007 »
For some strange reason i get d3dx9_33.dll is missing error and fails to start  :crutches:
Proud Member Of Dawn Creations
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007 »
You can get that DLL here;

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_33

You can either just unzip it in the same directory as the intro or put it in WINDOWS\SYSTEM

Lots of demos use these DX dlls.
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Maxx

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 57
  • Karma: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007 »
yep that fixed it Shockwave thanx  :cheers:

Nice intro really liked scroller :)
Proud Member Of Dawn Creations
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline stormbringer

  • Time moves by fast, no second chance
  • Amiga 1200
  • ****
  • Posts: 453
  • Karma: 73
    • View Profile
    • www.retro-remakes.net
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007 »
@Positron: GREAT GREAT GREAT! KEEP IT UP! a very nice "revival" of the original Unit A intro!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007 by stormbringer »
We once had a passion
It all seemed so right
So young and so eager
No end in sight
But now we are prisoners
In our own hearts
Nothing seems real
It's all torn apart

Offline Positron

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007 »
@Benny!, Clyde, Maxx, Stormbringer

Thanks for the nice comments!

Offline Ghost^BHT

  • Clueless and Happy
  • ^GVY
  • Pentium
  • ******
  • Posts: 931
  • Karma: 49
  • BYTE ME!
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007 »
Very nice first intro  :clap: Glad I could help with it :)

Offline va!n

  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 1435
  • Karma: 109
    • View Profile
    • http://www.secretly.de
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007 »
@Positron:
Very nice intro and nice work! K++
- hp EliteBook 8540p, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 x64
- Asus P5Q, Intel Q8200, 6 GB DDR2, Radeon 4870, Windows 8.1 x64
http://www.secretly.de
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Jim

  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 5301
  • Karma: 402
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007 »
First intro?  K+.  The scroller is really well done.

Jim
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Positron

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007 »
@Ghost, Va!n, Jim,

also thanks to you.

Offline Rbz

  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 2758
  • Karma: 493
    • View Profile
    • https://www.rbraz.com/
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007 »
Nice first prod indeed, thanks for the greets  ;)
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Positron

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007 »
Thanks.

My pleasure!  ;)

Offline DeXtr0

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 79
  • Karma: 4
  • Proud member of dAWN
    • View Profile
    • dAWN Creations
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007 »
WOW  :o

If this is your first intro, really great stuff !
I like the scroller a lot. Very cool idea...

Keep on going and karma ++

DeXtr0

Offline Positron

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Deliverance First Intro
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007 »
@DeXtro0
Yes, it's my first one for pc. I coded three or four intros on Amiga (1991/92), but I never released them. At that time I was a swapper.
Six years back or so, I do same dx coding for 3 month. Just to test direct x.

Thanks.