Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
September 28, 2026
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
»
GENERAL
»
Projects
»
Sidtro
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Sidtro (Read 4946 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Sidtro
«
on:
September 06, 2007 »
Hi,
Here's a little something I put together in Freebasic , utilizing Jim's Tiny Sid Library in conjuction with Rbraz's Bmp2Raw / Bin2Bas utilities & using the Tiny Ptc Extension.
Thanks for watching,
Clyde.
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
Positron
C= 64
Posts: 93
Karma: 7
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #1 on:
September 07, 2007 »
Nice little something.
Logged
DeXtr0
C= 64
Posts: 79
Karma: 4
Proud member of dAWN
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #2 on:
September 07, 2007 »
Yeps nice little intro aswell as the nice starfield..
Logged
www.dawncreations.com
Shockwave
good/evil
Founder Member
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 17427
Karma: 499
evil/good
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #3 on:
September 07, 2007 »
Nice oldschool sid thing Clyde
I liked the Space Sperm as well
Logged
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #4 on:
September 07, 2007 »
Thanks very much dudes
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
benny!
Senior Member
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 4384
Karma: 228
in this place forever!
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #5 on:
September 07, 2007 »
Really good and oldschoolish. Nice one, Clyde dude !!!
Logged
[
mycroBLOG
-
POUET
:: whatever keeps us longing - for another breath of air - is getting rare ]
Challenge Trophies Won:
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #6 on:
September 07, 2007 »
Cheers Benny dude
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
va!n
Pentium
Posts: 1435
Karma: 109
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #7 on:
September 08, 2007 »
@Clyde:
Nice oldskoolish... thx a lot for greetings! =)
Logged
- hp EliteBook 8540p, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 x64
- Asus P5Q, Intel Q8200, 6 GB DDR2, Radeon 4870, Windows 8.1 x64
http://www.secretly.de
Challenge Trophies Won:
Shockwave
good/evil
Founder Member
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 17427
Karma: 499
evil/good
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #8 on:
September 08, 2007 »
Hope the next one pushes the boat out a bit further too
Kryton for instance had lots of nicec effects. It would be good to see you build on the success of that demo next time.
Logged
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #9 on:
September 08, 2007 »
@Va!n: No probs dude, and thanks.
@Shockie: I'm currently planning on something a bit bigger for the next one.
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
Shockwave
good/evil
Founder Member
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 17427
Karma: 499
evil/good
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #10 on:
September 08, 2007 »
Yep, I think you need to push yourself more
You'll find it more satisfying.
Logged
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:
Jim
Founder Member
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 5301
Karma: 402
Re: Sidtro
«
Reply #11 on:
September 08, 2007 »
Just remember - no rotating cubes
Jim
Logged
Challenge Trophies Won:
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
»
GENERAL
»
Projects
»
Sidtro