the intro was initially made for PAL/NTSC screens, that are 720 pixels wide. The Amiga could use 320 pixels in low-res graphics mode, but thanks to the copper, these limits could be exceeded and display was possible beyond that. In low-resmode, the graphics controller scaled the bitmap display by a factor of 2. In hi-res mode, it just displayed the bitmaps normally.
In this intro the logo is larger than 320 pixels. When you run it in full-screen mode, it's cut off because PCs do now have a PAL/NTSC resolution. They only are capable of 640 or 800 pixels in width (the closest resolutions to PAL/NTSC). Therefore, since I use a 640x480 resolution in full screen, the logo here is not fully displayed. Also I did not shrink it to make it fit because I wanted to be as close as possible to the Amiga rendering quality.
Sorry, but some conversions suffer from this problem. However if your refresh rate is 60Hz and VBL on (most laptops and Nvidia cards support this) then you can watch in window mode, with a correct full PAL resoution (720x568)