Author Topic: Michael Jackson is dead  (Read 6486 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Michael Jackson is dead
« on: June 26, 2009 »
Apparently he has died of a heart attack aged 50 years old.

...  R.I.P  I guess ... I thought he was a lunatic but he made some great records in his days.
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Pixel_Outlaw

  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 1390
  • Karma: 84
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009 »

I really think his death is depressing. He was pretty messed up from early childhood and wasn't very mentally stable. I just think it is sad that he never really straitened out before loosing all hope to ever live as he should have been able to many years ago. It is a sad story with an even sadder ending I guess.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009 »
A real sad shame!

RIP Micheal Jackson.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Hotshot

  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 2114
  • Karma: 91
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009 »
M.jackson took drugs overdose because I think he couldnt handle his life or meeting demands that he had do 50 Tours when He say he like to do some Tours and I think he sign death warrats with O2 without knowing that he had do 50 Tours!

RIP WACKO  :'(

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009 »
Did you here the news that he apparently fell over a pram.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009 »
Thats bad :)
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009 »
Yeah they said dont blame it on the buggy.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009 »
No comment!
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009 »
I just had to get that fan based little joke out.

The guy was a genius with regards to singing and dancing, like the equivalent of the comic genius of Peter Sellers but in the dance world.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009 »
Comedy dancing springs to mind ;)
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline combatking0

  • JavaScript lives!
  • Senior Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 4569
  • Karma: 235
  • Retroman!
    • View Profile
    • Combat King's Barcode Battler Home
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009 »
There goes my interview :(

I wonder if the Thriller album my mum has on Vinyl is worth owt. That was a great album.
You are our 9001st visitor.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Hotshot

  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 2114
  • Karma: 91
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009 »
people who sell M.jackson on ebay and I saw the news saying on ebay is going up 50% on M.Jackson!

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009 »
I bet that we're see a similar thing to Elvis fans claiming and impersonators.
It's a shame that he's going to make more money now he's no longer with us.
And I wonder who now gets the rights to all the beetles songs and some Paul McCartney.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009 »
Now that I have thought about this all I feel really sad that he is gone.

I was never really a big fan of Michael Jackson but what got me thinking was that he was 50 when he died.  This is something that made me realise that he had always been famous for as long as I have been alive and I am 37 this year.

I realise that I have heard his music for pretty much all my life so I do feel sad for his passing. Somebody who was familiar has gone forever now, he left some good songs, I was never a huge fan but I did enjoy some of them and there was no doubt that Thriller was a real masterpiece.

Rest In Peace Michael, I think you had a sad life in many ways and I don't believe for one minute that you were guilty of the things you were accused of.. Rather people took advantage of your child like personality which you had because you were never allowed to have a childhood.

Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline combatking0

  • JavaScript lives!
  • Senior Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 4569
  • Karma: 235
  • Retroman!
    • View Profile
    • Combat King's Barcode Battler Home
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009 »
It was very tempting to believe the media originated / circulated rumours about him at times, but when you weigh up the evidence, he had a pretty tough life some times.

That said, I did prefer his earlier works to his later songs, but he did have his moments after the 1980's.

I wonder what Jarvis Cocker's reaction has been?
You are our 9001st visitor.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009 »
Jarvis should keep quiet I think, it wouldn't be appropriate for him to comment on this.
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009 »
Jarvis has quite an appropriate surname.

Anyways, Shockwave you took the words right out of my mouth dude in the other reply.
he he will be greatly missed.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009 »
18:00 BBC 2 - Memorial Concert.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won: