Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
September 28, 2026
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
»
GENERAL
»
Projects
»
Equinox
Poll
Please leave your vote
Well above average
1 (50%)
Above average
1 (50%)
Average
0 (0%)
Below Average
0 (0%)
Well below average
0 (0%)
Total Members Voted:
1
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Equinox (Read 5942 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Equinox
«
on:
May 03, 2006 »
Equinox - By Gravity
Gravity's 1st ever production and intro with B2D.
Download
Equinox - 926kb
Cheers and all the best,
Clyde
«
Last Edit: July 29, 2006 by Shockwave
»
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
TheArchitect
ZX 81
Posts: 19
Karma: 2
Re: Equinox
«
Reply #1 on:
May 16, 2006 »
this was sweet, cool effects, it actually looks like its being put up on a tv screen.
kool stuff
Logged
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Re: Equinox
«
Reply #2 on:
May 16, 2006 »
Many thanks there matey!
Cheers,
Clyde.
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
taj
Bytes hurt
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 4810
Karma: 189
Scene there, done that.
Re: Equinox
«
Reply #3 on:
November 08, 2006 »
Thats very good design guys...
Logged
Challenge Trophies Won:
ferris
Pentium
Posts: 841
Karma: 84
Re: Equinox
«
Reply #4 on:
November 26, 2006 »
Been awhile since I've seen this....Though rather simplistic I still gotta love that design and music!
Logged
http://iamferris.com/
http://youth-uprising.com/
Where the fun's at.
Challenge Trophies Won:
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Re: Equinox
«
Reply #5 on:
December 01, 2006 »
Cheers dudes.
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
DrewPee
I Toast Therefore I am
Pentium
Posts: 563
Karma: 25
Eat Cheese - It's good for you!
Re: Equinox
«
Reply #6 on:
January 04, 2007 »
Im a bit slow here i guess - but I have just downloaded it! Very nice indeed! Nice routines and graphics.
Keep it up guys!
Drew
Logged
DrewPee
aka Falcon of The Lost Boyz (Amiga)
Ex-Amiga Coder and Graphic Designer
Administrator of >
www.retrocomputermuseum.co.uk
Clyde
A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 7271
Karma: 71
Re: Equinox
«
Reply #7 on:
January 05, 2007 »
Cheers DrewPee dude.
Logged
Still Putting The
IT
Into
Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.
Challenge Trophies Won:
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
»
GENERAL
»
Projects
»
Equinox