Poll

Please leave your vote

Well above average
1 (50%)
Above average
1 (50%)
Average
0 (0%)
Below Average
0 (0%)
Well below average
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Equinox  (Read 5941 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Equinox
« on: May 03, 2006 »
Equinox - By Gravity



Gravity's 1st ever production and intro with B2D.

Download Equinox - 926kb

Cheers and all the best,
Clyde
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006 by Shockwave »
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline TheArchitect

  • ZX 81
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006 »
this was sweet, cool effects, it actually looks like its being put up on a tv screen.
kool stuff

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006 »
Many thanks there matey!

Cheers,
Clyde.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline taj

  • Bytes hurt
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 4810
  • Karma: 189
  • Scene there, done that.
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006 »
Thats very good design guys...
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline ferris

  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 841
  • Karma: 84
    • View Profile
    • Youth Uprising Home
Re: Equinox
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006 »
Been awhile since I've seen this....Though rather simplistic I still gotta love that design and music!
http://iamferris.com/
http://youth-uprising.com/

Where the fun's at.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006 »
Cheers dudes. :)
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline DrewPee

  • I Toast Therefore I am
  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 563
  • Karma: 25
  • Eat Cheese - It's good for you!
    • View Profile
    • Retro Computer Museum
Re: Equinox
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007 »
Im a bit slow here i guess - but I have just downloaded it! Very nice indeed! Nice routines and graphics.
Keep it up guys!

Drew
DrewPee
aka Falcon of The Lost Boyz (Amiga)
Ex-Amiga Coder and Graphic Designer
Administrator of > www.retrocomputermuseum.co.uk

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007 »
Cheers DrewPee dude.  8)
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won: