Author Topic: lAZYiNTRO - dhc  (Read 3476 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jokkmokk

  • ZX 81
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 2
    • View Profile
lAZYiNTRO - dhc
« on: February 05, 2011 »
Released lazy intro today after a few days coding. Nothing toooo special, though. Feel free to check us out..!

DL @ Attachment or Mediafire:

www.mediafire.com/?34l8z6c0rewbzoi

Enjoy and comment please.

/ jOkkmOkk @ dhc
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011 by jokkmokk »

Offline Dr.Death

  • Senior Member
  • Amiga 1200
  • ********
  • Posts: 445
  • Karma: 9
    • View Profile
Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011 »
Nice job m8  :clap:

How long you been codeing??
Proud member of DAWN

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011 »
Hehe, cure song by Cerror and not typical colours that you'd expect from a little intro like this.

I like the sentiment and thanks for posting it, have some good Karma :)
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline jokkmokk

  • ZX 81
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 2
    • View Profile
Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011 »
This intro is done in about 80% LUA and 20% C++, that is, I coded LUA for about a week. Never really used it. For C++ I coded about 5 years. Sorry about the size. I could really done this smaller, but I wanted to release it quite fast.

Thanks!