Author Topic: Little iphone demo  (Read 28 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kirl

  • Senior Member
  • Pentium
  • ********
  • Posts: 1220
  • Karma: 231
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Little iphone demo
« on: Yesterday at 01:46 PM »
Hey all, I was playing around with drawing the screen back onto itself which create these cool feedback fx (like filming a tv that is showing the camera feed). I’m trying to find some fitting sound fx and I’d like to know what you think, suggestions for sound are very welcome. It’s written in codea on iphone with lua.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MY0cRiyd9x4
www.kirl.nl
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Rbz

  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 2759
  • Karma: 493
    • View Profile
    • https://www.rbraz.com/
Re: Little iphone demo
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:36 PM »
Very mesmerizing visual effect, for the sound effect, it depends on what you're trying to achieve, for now it sounds very mysterious and very well synch'ed with the effect, welldone!
Challenge Trophies Won: