Author Topic: .YM music player. For Atari ST and CPC  (Read 5 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline KrazyK

  • Amiga 1200
  • ****
  • Posts: 405
  • Karma: 136
    • View Profile
    • KrazyK Remakes
.YM music player. For Atari ST and CPC
« on: Today at 06:48 PM »
A busy time has been had developing this music player.
Written entirely in Purebasic.  No external .dll's, .lib's or other libraries.
Unlike .SNDH that needs 68000 emulation code to play music the .YM format is already a register dump from that machine that just needs decoding and wave rendering to play.
At the moment it plays all .YM files that I can find on modland.com for Atari ST/e and all CPC .YM files from genesis8bit.fr.
Screenshots attached.
It's almost finished but work always gets in the way.   ::)  So when I'm about done I'll post the code here for people to adapt and use in their prods.
Challenge Trophies Won: