Author Topic: Sidtro  (Read 4945 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Sidtro
« on: September 06, 2007 »
Hi,

Here's a little something I put together in Freebasic , utilizing Jim's Tiny Sid Library in conjuction with Rbraz's Bmp2Raw / Bin2Bas utilities & using the Tiny Ptc Extension.

Thanks for watching,
Clyde.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Positron

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007 »
Nice little something.  ;)

Offline DeXtr0

  • C= 64
  • **
  • Posts: 79
  • Karma: 4
  • Proud member of dAWN
    • View Profile
    • dAWN Creations
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007 »
Yeps nice little intro aswell as the nice starfield..

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007 »
Nice oldschool sid thing Clyde :)

I liked the Space Sperm as well :D
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007 »
Thanks very much dudes :)
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline benny!

  • Senior Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 4384
  • Karma: 228
  • in this place forever!
    • View Profile
    • bennyschuetz.com - mycroBlog
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007 »
Really good and oldschoolish. Nice one, Clyde dude !!!
[ mycroBLOG - POUET :: whatever keeps us longing - for another breath of air - is getting rare ]

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007 »
Cheers Benny dude :)
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline va!n

  • Pentium
  • *****
  • Posts: 1435
  • Karma: 109
    • View Profile
    • http://www.secretly.de
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007 »
@Clyde:
Nice oldskoolish... thx a lot for greetings! =)
- hp EliteBook 8540p, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 x64
- Asus P5Q, Intel Q8200, 6 GB DDR2, Radeon 4870, Windows 8.1 x64
http://www.secretly.de
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007 »
Hope the next one pushes the boat out a bit further too :)
Kryton for instance had lots of nicec effects. It would be good to see you build on the success of that demo next time.
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007 »
@Va!n: No probs dude, and thanks.

@Shockie: I'm currently planning on something a bit bigger for the next one.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007 »
Yep, I think you need to push yourself more :) You'll find it more satisfying.
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Jim

  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 5301
  • Karma: 402
    • View Profile
Re: Sidtro
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007 »
Just remember - no rotating cubes ;)

Jim
Challenge Trophies Won: