Author Topic: Wish List  (Read 3848 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Wish List
« on: July 10, 2009 »
Got anything you'd really want for your Birthday / Christmas?
Why not share them with us! ;)

Im wishing for a new PC, b'day's around the next corner a ideally I need money but I'd quite like to get my mitts on Guitar Hero: Metallica for my Playstation 2, and if it's out near the end of August the new Slash album that he's currently working on, not a new Velvet Revolver album sadly but from his Twitter page there having a meeting about VR, so fingers crossed.

This might inspire you:
USB Gift
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009 by Clyde »
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline hellfire

  • Sponsor
  • Pentium
  • *******
  • Posts: 1294
  • Karma: 466
    • View Profile
    • my stuff
Re: Wish List
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009 »
USB Gift
Quite a funny toy, but not a saw.
This is a saw:

;D
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline spitfire

  • Amiga 1200
  • ****
  • Posts: 275
  • Karma: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Wish List
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009 »
Thats no saw, thats a post-apocalyptic demon destroyer!

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: Wish List
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009 »
Hehe!! I saw that earlier :D

Do any of you dudes have something you've allways dreamed of owning and / or want to get hold of?
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: Wish List
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009 »
I want my son to have a great future :)
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline combatking0

  • JavaScript lives!
  • Senior Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 4569
  • Karma: 235
  • Retroman!
    • View Profile
    • Combat King's Barcode Battler Home
Re: Wish List
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009 »
I wish for:

a second Barcode Battler II: C0 machine
more people to be into Barcode Battlers
a Barcode Battler II: C2 machine
somebody who can translate Kanji text into English text, because all the rare Barcode Battler manuals are written in Japanese
You are our 9001st visitor.
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline slinks

  • A little bit strange
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 3964
  • Karma: 44
    • View Profile
Re: Wish List
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009 »
Let the Right One in on dvd. Sadly comes out the week after my birthday :vangry:
I love semi-colons way too much ^^;
Challenge Trophies Won: