Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
September 28, 2026
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
»
GENERAL
»
Projects
»
lAZYiNTRO - dhc
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: lAZYiNTRO - dhc (Read 3475 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
jokkmokk
ZX 81
Posts: 6
Karma: 2
lAZYiNTRO - dhc
«
on:
February 05, 2011 »
Released lazy intro today after a few days coding. Nothing toooo special, though. Feel free to check us out..!
DL @ Attachment or Mediafire:
www.mediafire.com/?34l8z6c0rewbzoi
Enjoy and comment please.
/ jOkkmOkk @ dhc
«
Last Edit: February 05, 2011 by jokkmokk
»
Logged
Dr.Death
Senior Member
Amiga 1200
Posts: 445
Karma: 9
Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
«
Reply #1 on:
February 05, 2011 »
Nice job m8
How long you been codeing??
Logged
Proud member of DAWN
Shockwave
good/evil
Founder Member
DBF Aficionado
Posts: 17427
Karma: 499
evil/good
Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
«
Reply #2 on:
February 05, 2011 »
Hehe, cure song by Cerror and not typical colours that you'd expect from a little intro like this.
I like the sentiment and thanks for posting it, have some good Karma
Logged
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:
jokkmokk
ZX 81
Posts: 6
Karma: 2
Re: lAZYiNTRO - dhc
«
Reply #3 on:
February 05, 2011 »
This intro is done in about 80% LUA and 20% C++, that is, I coded LUA for about a week. Never really used it. For C++ I coded about 5 years. Sorry about the size. I could really done this smaller, but I wanted to release it quite fast.
Thanks!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Dark Bit Factory & Gravity
»
GENERAL
»
Projects
»
lAZYiNTRO - dhc