Author Topic: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....  (Read 5334 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline relsoft

  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 3303
  • Karma: 47
    • View Profile
RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« on: May 11, 2006 »
Man!  Recoding old sofware to make new things us phun!.  I love TinyPTC. :*)

Okay since this forum can't handle large code here's the FB link:

http://www.freebasic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33176#33176




« Last Edit: May 11, 2006 by relsoft »
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006 »
Wow thats just pure amazing!
Welldone Relsoft dude 8)
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline relsoft

  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 3303
  • Karma: 47
    • View Profile
Re: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006 »
After making texture splatting work in OpenGL(not 100% though, needs a little tweaking because geforce2 only handles 2 texture units), I came upon my old torus code when I was beta testing FB.  Made it a little better and a little funkier. :*)

Thanks!!
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Clyde

  • A Little Fuzzy Wuzzy
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 7271
  • Karma: 71
    • View Profile
Re: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006 »
Too right its funky!  ;D

Cheers and many thanks for sharing, and all the best,
Clyde.
Still Putting The IT Into Gravy
If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now.

Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline relsoft

  • DBF Aficionado
  • ******
  • Posts: 3303
  • Karma: 47
    • View Profile
Re: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006 »
No problem. I've always been an Opensource guy and I'll stay that way. :*)
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006 »
Software rendering rules!
Beautiful and smooth, great texture mapping, your stuff is really sweet!
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Shockwave

  • good/evil
  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 17427
  • Karma: 499
  • evil/good
    • View Profile
    • My Homepage
Re: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006 »
By the way, thanks for finding the post length bug in the forum, I will fix this so that big listings like this can be posted no problem.
Shockwave ^ Codigos
Challenge Trophies Won:

Offline Rbz

  • Founder Member
  • DBF Aficionado
  • ********
  • Posts: 2759
  • Karma: 493
    • View Profile
    • https://www.rbraz.com/
Re: RGB lighted torusin Sofware....
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006 »
Awesome  :)
Challenge Trophies Won: